Why Do You Need A Home Inspection?
For most people, purchasing a home is the most important investment they will ever make. There are many risks involved but a professional home inspection can greatly reduce these risks. The inspection will provide the information necessary so that the customer can make a well informed decision based on the issues of the home that need attention along with it’s positive qualities as well. Any defects will be included in a summary along with estimates of what it will cost to correct them. This allows the buyer to enter into negotiations with the seller and be able to arrive at an educated decision concerning the home purchase.
The following are included in a Home Inspection:
- Structural Condition and Basement
- Electrical, Plumbing, Water Heater, Heating and Cooling
- Kitchen and Appliances
- General Interior, Including Ceilings, Walls, Windows, Insulation and Ventilation
- General Exterior, Including Roof, Gutter, Chimney, Drainage and Grading
All home inspection reports are computer generated using the latest home inspection software and digital pictures of the inspection. The reports are uploaded to a website and are easily accessed for the buyer as well as the realtor.
Art Conner’s Experience
- Bachelors of Science from Campbell University
- 2 years Assistant Superintendent of an apartment construction company
- 8 years in various trades: Carpentry, Plumbing, and Masonry
- 10 years Remodeling Contractor
- 20 years as a Home Inspector
- Performed over 15,000 home inspections
- American Society of Home Inspectors Certified (ASHI) Certification #117411
- Certified Home Inspector in the State of Virginia Certification #3380000075
- Member of Virginia Association of Real Estate Inspectors
“Thank you so much for your wonderful professionalism and experience. You have incredible knowledge and answered any and all of my questions. Anyone that is buying a home will be sorry if they do not use you as their inspector! As a first time home buyer, I was nervous about my inspection, but you went above and beyond my expectations. Thank you so much Art!”-J
“Art was very skilled and helpful and answered all of our questions thoughtfully. He even showed us a few tips about our home that were very useful for us first time homebuyers. I would recommend him to anyone for a building inspection.”-Krista
“Been referring Art for years now. Professional, knowledgeable and excellent demeanor with our clients. His ability to produce the inspection report complete with vivid color photos as well as detailed explanations of any issues discovered on site is a big plus as well. Top shelf service, top shelf guy.”-John
“Art is very thorough in his inspections and he has an ease about him when he conveys defects to the clients. He is an EXCELLENT inspector and makes me look good to my clients. He is a great attribute to my business!”-Patrick
“Art I truly appreciate the thorough inspection you performed on our home yesterday. I will highly recommend you to friends and family.”-Anne & David
Home Inspection Photos
These photos are examples of problems that can be costly if not found during a home inspection.